Sr. Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Manager in Project Execution to oversee daily activities of our ongoing projects and to lead the overall studio’s efforts towards project management & execution. This shall be achieved through developing and implementing effective processes.
● Project Planning / Project Budgeting Execution & Monitor complete site activities, BOQ's and prepare cost estimate and project schedule
● Evaluate & improvise project management framework
● Implement efficient work process for Procurement, contracts and execution of projects.
● Vendor and contractor evaluation & empanelment.
● Monitor & control project status with respect to time, cost and quality
● People management, training & development and initiate new projects.
● Ensure mobilization of funds and manage the working capital budgets for various stages of construction by liaising with the finance team to ensure the smooth progress of the work according to the rollout plans
● Responsible for final billing, project related vendor settlement, project deficiency lists.
● Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and graduation in Project Management/ Construction management
● Project management professional with minimum 15 years of experience in the interior designing industry
● Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including residential, retail and office projects
● Relevant experience of team handling.
● Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Knowledge of basic software as Auto CAD & MS office.