We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our ongoing projects. You will be working closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of plans.
● Project Planning / Project Budgeting Execution & Monitor complete site activities, BOQ's and prepare cost estimate and project schedule
● Align the design and construction plans to the overall projects and suggest corrective measures
● Perform a critical analysis of each potential design suggestion and provide feedback to the senior management
● Finalize the overall project plan for construction and fit-out with the vendors
● Monitor appropriate interface between the lead designers and ensure that the designs and the working drawings get translated into appropriate construction drawings
● Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve timely completion of the projects
● Control and optimize construction costs and quality of work
● Monitor each site/location to ensure that the progress of the project and fit-out is in line with the plans
● Ensure mobilization of funds and manage the working capital budgets for various stages of construction by liaising with the finance team to ensure the smooth progress of the work according to the rollout plans
● Responsible for final billing, project related vendor settlement, project deficiency lists.
● Responsible for handling team of supervisors on site.
● Responsible for weekly review meeting with designers-site supervisors and other concerned persons.
● Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and graduation in Project Management/ Construction management
● Project management professional with minimum 07 - 10 years of experience in the interior designing industry
● Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including residential, retail and office projects
● Relevant experience of team handling.
● Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Knowledge of basic software as Auto CAD & MS office.