Project Lead - Design
We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of designing projects. You will lead a team of designers to aim for designing functional yet beautifully design spaces.
● To coordinate meetings with potential clients both face to face and over the telephone.
● Main focus will be client conversion and handling all their interior design requirements.
● To prepare cost proposals and handing project requirements to the designers
● To lead a team of designers in order to produce sketches, drawings and floor plan to illustrate concepts and finalized projects using computer aided design (CAD), hand drawing skill and detailed drawings.
● Provides follow-up support with clients.
● Create and present idea board to communicate design concept to client.
● Work with clients to define project requirements and develop design criteria.
● Responsible for weekly review meeting with designers and other concerned persons.
● Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve timely completion of the projects.
● Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
● Creative talent, imagination and eye for detail.
● Candidate must have minimum 7 to 10 years of experience.
● Registered diploma or degree in Interior design.
● Sales experience is a must.
● Good knowledge of Auto-CAD, google SketchUp, In-design & Photoshop.
● Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
● Relevant experience of team handling